What is SEO Article Writing?
Contributed by: CCS
What is SEO (or search engine optimization) article writing? – an intriguing question for some, a piece of cake for a few. For some who barely know much about it, it’s just a bunch of “who cares” articles so long as you’ve chosen the right keywords and done your promotions.
However, you need to keep track of certain rules when posting an SEO article online. For those, interested, here’s the lowdown:
- Your main keyword in the title tag plus a variation of your main keyword (i.e. Blue Widgets | Blue Widgets Guide)
- Your keywords as post tags
- Your keyword in your header. Your main keyword in the page header (H1 tag) plus secondary keywords in subtitles (H2, H3 tags)
- Your primary keyword in your 1st and last sentence (pref. in bold and italics)
- Your main keyword in your search widget box
- An image with your article and your main or variation of your main keyword as an image title tag
- A keyword density of about 2 %
- Standard: 300 words, with 5 paragraphs.